Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MacBook...

This is my first official post on my new MacBook! (Photoshop is coming soon!)


I've continued my photography project as it's due on Thursday, March 4..
I'm 99.5% sure these are the photos I will be turning in for my project.


Nathaniel on a Swing- Motion



Waterfall- Motion



Basketball- Motion



Fountain- Motion



Motocycle- Depth of Field



Flowers- Depth of Field



Chris + Gazebo- Depth of Field



AND MY FAVORITE... 
Berries on a Railroad- Depth of Field





I'm excited to turn in my photos and get critiques from my classmates! 




3 comments:

  1. I can really see the growth in your photography!
    The last berry image is my favorite... lovely!

    Also, I am sooooooooo envious of you Mac Book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) It means a lot to hear that! I've had my ups and downs here lately about feeling like a getting somewhere with photography. But I just have to keep telling myself that I just started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos look great! I'm looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete