Friday, April 9, 2010

My Baby Girl...

Dakota Bear McAuley is my baby girl boston. I got her when I was 14 years old, and I saved all summer to pay for her all by myself. (Although looking back, I didn't even pay for the majority if you count food, vet visits, etc!) 


This picture is her modeling debut. :P It also happens to include many of my favorite things. These include: Dakota herself, Dakota with her eyes bugging, black white and pink together, and my snuggie. 



Anyways, I'm so glad that this week is coming to an end. It's been exciting, stressful, (mostly stressful), but I've gotten everything accomplished that I needed to in the past 7 days. There have been some mishaps, like when I "lost" my book and searched frantically, made copies of someone else's book, only to find it when I got home in my bedroom. But, as my good friend Jamie like to remind me, I just kept swimming, swimming, swimming. :) And now I can go to sleep tonight ready for a nice relaxing weekend!

I'd like to give a shout out to my Aunt Anna and Uncle Rob. They will be running in the Houston half- marathon on Sunday! Woop woop! 
GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment