Sunday, June 13, 2010

Family Portraits...

I must say, when my mom asked me to do family portraits, I was feeling a little challenged. I didn't know how well photos would turn out on self-timer (well, only the ones of all of us..) But, after some fun on the beach, we have new family portraits! And, I'd say they turned out pretty good! 
These are mainly for my father for Father's Day, but we finally were able to update the photos on a stairwell also! (Thank goodness! The ones that used to be there were from when I was in, what shall I say, an awkward phase.) Anyways, here they are! 
Daddy, I hope you love your new collage of US!


This is my little brother, Nathaniel. He's total boy, with the Harley shirt, the spiked hair, and how he always seems to have an air-soft gun in his hand... I love him to death. 

And when he figures out how to smile, it's absolutely contagious. 

BLUE eyes. And freckles. :)

Oh, and he sure knows how to brush his teeth well!

This is Emily, my little sister. She is fun-loving, smart, and a total drama queen. Which, I must say, without her, life would be a whole lot less entertaining. 

She photogenic as all get-out, too. No fair!

I swear, she gets more and more beautiful everyday!

This would be me. These photos were taken by my mom, and I'd say she did a pretty good job! I only did a quick teaching, and she was able to capture, well me!

I'm the quiet, introverted, intellectual type. Exact opposite of my sister.. :) 



Mommy!! Isn't she perty? Seriously though, this is my FAVORITE shot from the entire shoot. She just exudes beauty in everything that she does. She smiles all day long. I love you, momma!



This is for my daddy, for Father's day. I love how our feet are dirty. It completely summarizes us as kids, and as my dad's kids. :) 

This is a collaboration shot. I knew before going out there, that I wanted shots by the poles. (If you look at my last post, I have a shot using shallow depth of field with these exact same poles.) But, my mom and sister came up with the amazing idea to look away! Frankly, I was too worried with making the self-timer work! Haha. And, Nathaniel perfects the shot.. :)


Can you tell Nathaniel got more tired, and the wind blew harder, the longer we were there? 

SISTERS. <3 


I leave for Los Angeles on Tuesday! I absolutely cannot wait! It's going to be filled with driving (4 days to be exact), lots of Roller Coasters, shopping, the Hollywood sign, and just good ole' family time. Plus, Chris will be there! 


I plan to take an immense amount of photos, which I will surely be blogging about when I get back in two weeks. So, until then, here is Hazelnut again. Sleeping in a ball (after messing up her cage)! SO cute. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment