Friday, November 19, 2010

Gleesons / Family Portraits

These crazy fun, good-looking peeps are my Aunt Maddie, Uncle Chris, and cousins Bella and Ryder! They call me "Cousin Auntie." Haha. :) I was excited about doing another family shoot for my own family (did my own family back in March... McAuley Family). We decided to go to Helen Gardens and League City Park, and we had so much fun during the shoot. We were praying praying praying for the rain to hold out, and it did! Thank you Jesus! I had to promise Ryder a silly shot for about every 3 or 4 good shots. Haha, needless to say, I had a wide variety of silly shots when all was said and done. :) Without further ado, here's the GLEEson family! (I love the show Glee, and just realized the first half of their name spells Glee!) 



Uh, can you say, Christmas card? :P


 BIG smiles and BRIGHT eyes. <3



She's learning to play guitar! Sweet princess Bella. 



Can you tell I'm a sucker for black and white?


His face says it all!


Again, his face says it all. I LOVE photos where all you can say is "That is so them." And this is so them! Nerf war champions!



Last but not least, my favorite! I love you Gleeson family!


No comments:

Post a Comment