Sunday, July 25, 2010

Seven on Sunday...

So, this is my Seven on Saturday Sunday post. :) I've had an incredibly busy week and I couldn't squeeze time in yesterday. :/ Anyways, here it goes..


1. On Thursday I had my first newborn shoot (see blog post above) and it was a blast, but before that Chris gave me my birthday present early. :) I knew what I was getting, so I might have requested it early, but I wanted so badly to use it at the newborn shoot. It is a Phat Straps camera strap! I LOVE it. He said it was "me not just now, but long-term." <3 That's why I love him! 


 Photo courtesy of: www.phatstraps.com  

2. Also on Thursday was my next speech in my Public Speaking class. I gave a speech on How to Take a Well-Composed Photograph, and I think my powerpoint was a hit. I'll be posting the slides in a few days or so (for anyone interested).. 

3. On Friday was my 18th birthday Party!! I had so much fun! Some friends and family came and we had burgers, dogs, and swam till our fingers were long past pruned. :) Thank you to all who helped me celebrate! 

The fruit arrangement sweet Bella gave me for my birthday (with Ryder's tarantula :P).



My decorations, as promised!




My delicious, beautiful, wedding birthday cake!! :P


Pre-swimming..


Nathaniel and his new best friend Jamie. <3


Swimming!! 

The guys.. (minus Andrew)


The girls. :)


My momma wanted me to post this. She captured this reflection in accident, but it looks cool!



Post swimming.. WWIII


Sweet Bella to the rescue!!


Cake time!!


4. For my birthday, I got a new phone! It's an HTC Aria. Now, I own a MacBook and I previously had an iPhone, but I've decided to be adventurous and try something new..


Photo courtesy of HTC's website. 

5. On the 31st, my Grandma JoAnne is coming into town. My entire family can't wait for her to get here! 

6. Yesterday, my sister, mom, and I had girl's day. We got our nails done, went school clothes shopping, and I picked up my new phone. Along the way, I snagged these ADORABLE shoes nearly $100 off retail price at Banana Republic! So, if you are a size 9, 9.5, or 10, all of Banana Republic's final sale shoes are in your size!!


7. I'll end this post with my spider hamster.. Hazelnut.


2 comments:

  1. I want copies of the pics I'm in please. Great choice on the phone! I hope you like your new memory card home. Now they can't stay at the beach without you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love my new memory card home. You really did save the day!

    ReplyDelete