Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chris is 20!... Well, in 2 days!...

Chris will be turning the big 2-0 on Saturday! Now, last year I had serious issues waiting to give Chris is birthday present, because I was so excited to give it to him. So, he got his birthday present a month early last year. This year I made it until 2 days before! I'd say that's progress! 


(I realize the paper says "Happy Birthday Girl," but I added blue string for masculinity!!! Hehe)






Telling my brother, "It's mine!"




A happy 20 year old kid! <3
 

2 comments:

  1. I have that LEGO space shuttle!! its sitting on my shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One: When I read this I thought "Hey, Michael has that space shuttle! It's sitting on his shelf."
    Two: The pictures both directly above and below the "Telling my brother, "It's mine!"" comment are hilarious.
    Three: I am home. Date soon, please?!
    That is all. =]

    ReplyDelete