Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dorm Days Begin...

I moved in today to my dorm at Lamar University. My roommate is very nice, and my room is looking cute! I took a few pictures as a sort of tour of my suite. :) 


Here is my bedroom..

My desk (still working on organizing it!)...

 My bedroom door.. I'm room A.

The kitchenette and TV. :) It looks bigger in person for sure. 

Our living room...

The super nice bathroom! I was pleasantly surprised!

Shower room...

Basket for my books and school supplies...

My closet with giant mirror doors. :) This picture shows where the room is in relation to the living area. 


Classes start tomorrow! Hopefully I won't get lost, but I've got my trusty map. <3

3 comments:

  1. what a cute dorm room!! :) i love the picture tour! :) Have a blessed semester! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :] You hung the other frame- nine pictures down... LOVE it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete