Monday, January 24, 2011

ATF...

I'm about to start a busy week at school, so I just wanted to write a quick post about my weekend before I get lost in the books! 


This past weekend, I was at Acquire the Fire at Grace Community Church. It was an awesome experience, and I mean awesome! Powerful worship, meaningful, relevant dramas, and inspirational, motivating sermons! It was a flashback to circa 2007 when I went to Student Life Camp with my youth group! Except, I am so content with my life right now, and I'm beginning to find the joy of following the ultimate Leader. God has placed so many new things on my heart and I'm excited about them all! One new thing is that I'm now sponsoring a sweet boy from Indonesia through Compassion International! I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to be at the conference. Sign me up for next year! :) 

2 comments:

  1. :) I'm SO glad you loved it! I just knew you would. I can still remember the skits from ATF 2001. Positively life changing. <3 ily.

    ReplyDelete