Sunday, February 21, 2010

One for the record books...

While eating lunch with Chris today, to celebrate one year of dating, I realized something. This year has been one for the record books!

For me: Prom, Graduation, Working at Starbucks, Working for Perfect Property Inc, Working as a nanny, Starting college, Traveling to Germany, Having surgery, Beginning Photography, and Dating my amazing Christopher.


For Chris: Prom, Graduation, Bastrop, Working at Learning Express Toys, Getting a car, Starting College, Growing as a musician, and Dating me <3.



WHOA... is all I can think. What a year!

I also continued my photography project and got a few good pictues I think!





2 comments:

  1. What a crazy year!!!

    I love the second picture of Chris! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a good little model! hehe. But he sure did have trouble staying still!

    ReplyDelete