Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cole / Prom Portraits

A couple weeks ago I had the privilege of shooting Cole's prom portraits! Him and his friends were all so excited and it made me reminisce about my prom last year (tear).  
I remember going to the Waterwall and taking pictures, spending time with great friends in an awesome limo, dinner at a restaurant so nice I'm not sure I'll ever be able to go back!, dancing until our feet hurt, wink in the suite at Moody Gardens, Schlitterbahn, Apples to Apples, and so much more. 
I hope Cole had a fantastic time at his prom and that maybe just maybe when he sees his photos he'll be able to remember as clearly as I do such a fun night. 
Anyways, without further ado:





His friend Aaron's gorgeous red boutonnière:





Aaron's date Nina's cute ballet flats. :) And my favorite picture from the shoot!



Hope you like them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment