Sunday, May 16, 2010

My other job...

Besides being a photographer, I am also a nanny. I take care of the cutest four kiddos a couple times a week. Sometimes it gets kinda crazy, with four total, three being boys!, but at the end of the day I love it.
Last week was especially crazy because they had workers at their house to change a spare garage into another living room and re-do the lighting in the kitchen... So, what did we do? We spent the majority of the time in the wonderful outdoors (thankfully it was a nice breezy day).


And we made leaf crowns! This is why I love being a nanny. There is time to be the watchful eye and keep the peace, but there is always extra time where I get to be a kid again too, if only for a minute. 

Hopefully soon I will have two different prom shoots up! Here is a sneak preview...




No comments:

Post a Comment