Friday, May 28, 2010

Real summer begins...

Technically, summer began about 2 weeks ago, but it was more like limbo between school and summer. I wasn't really sure what to do with my time. Now, I'm really ready for summer vacations, swimming everyday, naps whenever I want them, basically freedom! Here is a little of what has been going on in limbo, and a little more of what summer holds!!


Chris found baby rabbits in his yard! It's really neat because I'm the kind of person who gets excited to see a bunny hop across my yard, so this was really amazing to experience!





Also my new lens (Nikon VR 55-200mm telephoto) came in! I'm so excited! I took the rabbit pictures with it, but here is another picture I took with it recently. :) These are Chris's ties including the bright pink one that he wore to prom which perfectly matched my dress!



This summer I am actually quite busy. I have 3 shoots either planned or in planning right now, and I hope for many more shoot this summer too. I'm also watching the kids I normally watch, Audra, Gunnar, Anders, and Dane. :) My family and I are going to LA later in June, probably camping here and there as well. I'm taking summer school in July and August. But, the soonest thing is a trip to a beachhouse in Galveston with Chris's family!! I'm very excited. I can't wait to just chill on the beach. Ahhh, it's going to be nice. :) Here is Chris packing.


I won't be taking my MacBook to Galveston, but when I get back I'll have some shoot really soon to post! 



If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera.  ~Lewis Hine

Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. ~Imogen Cunningham


No comments:

Post a Comment