Sunday, August 1, 2010

Seven on Sunday again...

It's been a BUSY week, but it has actually been hard to remember seven interesting things from this past week. Maybe it's because it seems like summer school is consuming my life!! On a more positive note, I got Project Life (Project 365) for my birthday and I'm going to scrapbook my 18th year! I'm going to try an incorporate some of the same pictures on here as I use in my scrapbook.. 


1. On Wednesday, Chris and I saw Inception. It is honestly one of the best movies I've seen EVER. Why? Because the director, producer, and actors, made something so abstract like dreams successfully and believably portrayed on the screen. AHmazing. 


2. Thursday was my 18th Birthday!!!! I went shopping with Chris, came home and my Momma got me flowers and cake, and then went to.. guess... summer school! Woo! Haha. All-in-all, it was a fabulously relaxing birthday. A nice entrance into "adulthood." :)




3. My new TV obsession is Big Brother. I hadn't seen a single episode until this season, but I'm hooked. It may be because it's like a car-wreck where you can't help but watch, or that nothing else good comes on TV during the summer. Nonetheless, go TEAM BRENCHEL! :P Haha!


4. On my birthday, I was also able to do some DIY crafting, which I'm finding I love more and more. I'm too non-habitual and busy to actually finish a scrapbook (Project Life is actually a photo album complete with pre-cut paper. :P), so fun little one-time projects are perfect for me. Anyways, I made a binder cover for the Fall semester and coordinating folders for all of my classes, as seen here:





5. On Friday, at lifegroups, Mike Ragland made me the BEST cake. Can you say chocolate with more chocolate covering in chocolate? YUM!




6. Yesterday, I remembered that I had bought glow-sticks for a buck at Michael's. Yep, glow-sticks are fun, anytime, anyplace. 




7. This evening, we went to celebrate my and my Grandma JoAnne's birthday at Ichibons! We are SO excited she is here and are having a blast so far with her and her partner Chuck. Here are some highlights from Ichibons!!









No comments:

Post a Comment