Monday, August 16, 2010

Seven on Sunday...

(Just realized it's now Monday. Dang.)

1. I sumhow mannajed too get uh um 100.25% inn my publick speeking class. :)

2. On Thursday, I saw The Other guys with my bestie Lindsey, and we stayed up until 4:45 in the morning talking! That is what happens when you realize that you won't be seeing that other person for a loonnggg time. She's leaving me for LaTourneau in a couple days. :(

3. Ramona and Beezus is such a cute movie.  

4. I made up the cutest rhyme for my sister's Class of 2015:


And created a binder cover for my sister and all her friends, including Bailey who is class of 2014 (We're the class of 2014, we'll be heard and we'll be seen. Please make room, we're coming through. To be the best class you ever knew. We know you're envious, the color green. Yep, class of 2014.)... 

5. So, Chris and I decided not to go on our Waterfall Adventure; It is where we visit all the parks around Austin that have waterfalls in them and take pictures. Instead, we officially have tickets for Schlitterbahn New Braunfels! We're going to take a day trip to New Braunfels and stay all day chillin' and splashin'. :)

6. I learned, after 18 years of life, and 6+ years of being able to do my own hair, how to curl it!! FINALLY!


7. I went by the AT&T store on a whim today to see if my new phone had come in, and, well, it had been sitting in their store for 6 days now! They apparently had my email in their system wrong! Anyways, I got my new iPHONE 4!!! It's sleek, quick-functioning, and not cracked. :P

That's it for now, school starts in about one week. Yippee. Haha, not sure if I'm excited yet or not. I'll update on that later.. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your class!!!
    Its actually LeTourneau but the point gets across. you have to come visit.
    Your hair looks great curled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :)

    Haha, I knew I was going to misspell it.. :/ I will hopefully be able to come visit! Plus, you need to come here too. Lindsey and I have yet to go clubbing, and I'm 18!

    ReplyDelete